Kelly Lee McFrederick, REALTOR®
ABR, AHWD, CIPS, CRB, e-PRO, MRP, NAR Green, PSA, RSPS, SFA, SRES, SRS
BK# BK 3090229 FL Instructor# ZH 1002531
Real Estate Trainer
Introducing myself as a REBAC Instructor to teach the following six National Association of REALTORS® designation and certification programs for real estate associations.
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialists Designation)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative Designation)
- AHWD (At Home with Diversity Certification)
- PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification)
- RSPS (Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialists Designation)
Experiences include teaching live in the classroom, teaching online to the Osceola County Association of Realtors, and invited to conduct the first CIPS course in Seoul, Korea to the Global Real Estate Association (GRAS) mid-2021. Additional teaching resources include real estate trade missions, NAR and State Conventions, participating in my local Suncoast Global Council, member of the Canadian Real Estate Association, and Asian Real Estate Association to bring many real-life experiences and stories with passion and enthusiasm.
I began my real estate journey in 2003, working as an Accredited Staging Professional Master with “Stagedhomes.com” and later became a trainer and speaker in the Florida marketplace and throughout the Midwest. Introducing Home Staging to a growing market of Realtors and sellers; acquired my Real Estate Broker and Real Estate Instructor licenses in 2004 and 2006, respectively, awarding continuing education hours to fellow Realtors pursuing the “Accredited Staging Professional” Accreditation. 2009 embraced turning my real estate home staging business into a successful top agent selling real estate team, continually teaching/speaking to fellow Realtors.
After two decades in the real estate business, I have been honored with many awards as a top-ranking associate, firmly believing that my continuing education created real estate successes. Now I am accredited by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) Florida Realtors, and Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Institute as a Real Estate Instructor. I am ardent in teaching the best international real estate practices domestically and globally, supporting Realtors® worldwide in a global network, and sharing the overwhelming benefits of NAR Resources. I would genuinely love to teach to your Association Members and look forward to connecting.
Recent Awards and Appointments
- 2021 Appointed by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) to Resort and Second Home Real Estate Committee.
- 2021 Appointment by Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) to Global Alliances Committee.
- 2021 Appointed by Florida Realtors to Global Business Committee
- 2021 Appointment by Florida Realtors to Land Use, Prop Rights, and Sustainable Development Breakout Group.
- 2021 Appointed by Florida Realtors to Resort and Second Home Specialist Breakout Group.
- 2021 Pinellas Realtors Organization Appointed as Representative to Linda Chaney District 69
- 2021 Pinellas Realtors Organization RPAC Committee Member
- 2020 December received a Global Certification Award from Suncoast Global Council
- 2018 District 6 Leadership Institute Pinellas REALTOR® ORGANIZATION/Central Pasco REALTOR® ORGANIZATION
- 2014 Leadership St. Pete Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer: Board member St. Pete Art Alliance- supporting our creative community since 2018
- Volunteer: Infinity, the league to aid children and adults- past membership chair and current member 2017
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida, United States
Bachelor of Arts, 1987
Please note I am also happy to offer a free two hour zoom webinar on a new informative class I am offering: “Ideal Places to Retire around the Globe without breaking your Wallet”